Welcome and thank you for visiting. The Bank CEO Network is a membership organization that enables community bank CEOs to gain information and insights that will help them better understand, adjust, and make informed decisions regarding current and potential opportunities as well as threats.
Please take a few minutes to learn about us and the benefits of membership. If you are a community bank CEO, please consider joining, membership dues are a small portion of the money you can save by implementing the new policies, procedures and strategies you'll learn, just ask our members. We hope to hear from you.
- Access to information and ideas that can be implemented. (Members report significant positive financial results as a result of knowledge gained at Bank CEO Network meetings.)
- Develop working relationships with a group of community bank CEOs from across the nation.
- Personal interaction with industry experts from across the country on topics dealing with current issues and opportunities.
- An annual "Profit Improvement Survey Report" that identifies opportunities for increased revenue and reduced expenses through comparison of detail financial results with peers. One session each spring focused entirely on analysis of the results obtained through this proprietary analytical report.
- Access to a members-only website designed to facilitate an exchange of ideas between meetings, provide current information and archive information from past meetings.
Meetings & Topics
- All meetings are held over a two week period each May and October.
- This format results in the same high quality experience for each group.
- Members have an opportunity to meet and interact with individuals from different groups that are meeting concurrently.
- Optional mid-week educational sessions can be presented each week for the benefit of all members at no additional cost.
- Meeting expenses and dues are minimized due to favorable arrangements with hotels and the ability to better manage speaker travel costs.
- Topics are selected based on member input and current economic, regulatory, and demographic conditions.
- Members are consulted regularly through formal & informal communication, including formal evaluations of each meeting.
- All meetings are conducted in an informal setting, including casual attire.
- Members are encouraged to communicate informally between meetings. Formal communications, in the form of inquiries relating to current concerns, are encouraged and facilitated.
The Bank CEO Network is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville,TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org